Can i add another 2x4GB's RAM and is it going to work?

Hey, my question is about RAM. I currently have 8GB ram, running 2400Mhz, and i am planning to buy another 2x4GB, but the problem is, i can't find exactly the same RAM that i currently have. I found the same RAM, but the color is different (current ram is black, the ones i want to add are grey) and the speed is 3000Mhz. Are they going to work if i buy and add them? As far as i know the speed should automatically be downgraded to 2400Mhz, since my current ones are running 2400Mhz. The only thing is, i am not sure if they are going to work without problems?

Needed info:

MOBO: B360M BAZOOKA

New RAM that i would buy (x2): KINGSTON MEMORY DIMM 4GB PC24000 DDR4/FURY HX430C15FB3/4 KINGSTON

Thanks in advance!

If you don't apply XMP all the sticks should run at the base frequency, which is 2133. If all run at base specs different kits should work together.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

All of them will run at 2400, for the most part it should work

Tho mix and matching ram isn't always guaranteed to work 

But for the most part you'll be fine.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

2 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

If you don't apply XMP all the sticks should run at the base frequency, which is 2133. If all run at base specs different kits should work together.

Oh alright. Right now according to task manager my current ram speed is 2400 Mhz.

3 minutes ago, AlexUP said:

Oh alright. Right now according to task manager my current ram speed is 2400 Mhz.

Base line for ddr4 is either 2133 or 2400.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: