Is Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo adequate for Core i5 10600?

Chiyawa

Hi, just curious if that CPU cooler can get the job done cooling the Core i5 10600. I'm aiming for long sustain load at lower than 80c with average boost speed of 3.8GHz.

So far it did well on Ryzen 5 3600 as it can remain cool at 75c with close to 3.95 GHz boosted speed for more than 45 minutes with load constantly hitting >96% all cores with fan speed set to 100%.

Room temperature is estimated at 36c day time with humidity constantly at 70%, living in tropical country.

Regards,

Chiyawa

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

10600 and 10900 are listed on intel web site as having the same TDP.  LTT recently tested a 212evo in a recent video.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

58 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

10600 and 10900 are listed on intel web site as having the same TDP.  LTT recently tested a 212evo in a recent video.

Yeah, but according to one of the video where they test whether the AMD R7 3800X runs hotter than Intel 9700K, and he noted that the TDP that Intel uses are actually base on the base frequency (or minimum recommended design) whereas AMD TDP are based on maximum the processor can handle.

I'm actually doing quite a bit of rendering with CPU, so just curious if the cooler can allow the CPU to run on 3.8GHz for a long period of time without thermal throttling. I have used it on Ryzen 5 3600 and it works like a charm.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.