PLZ Help me and inform me AMD Gaming build

Egotistical

Im am looking to buy parts to try and build my first Gaming PC today and would like help heres a link to all the parts and I would like for tips, tricks, or any advice I can get at all.

CPU: AMD FX-8350

CPU Cooler: H100i

Mother Board: Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0

RAM: G Skill Ripjaw X Series 2x4 8GB total DDR3-1866

Storage: 60GB Kingston SSD for my OS

Western Digital Blue 1TB

Video Cards: 2x Gigabyte Radeon 9 270x 4GB video card (I mainly play League of Legends and looking to get Battlefield 4 and Titanfall once I get an actualy gaming PC is this enough or will I be happy with my experience? ) also do they come with crossfire x? or do I have to buy that separately...?

Case: Corsair Vengence C70 Black I just like the mean bulky look and I like how I its very portable

Power: Corsair Professional 750W 80+gold

I think I got everything and plz let me know and help me out im a huge Linus Fan and try to learn as much as I can from his videos but its my first time and u cant be too cautious when spending over $1000 lol

budget? we may be able to give you a better list 

pay no attention to this fool 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Im am looking to buy parts to try and build my first Gaming PC today and would like help heres a link to all the parts and I would like for tips, tricks, or any advice I can get at all.

CPU: AMD FX-8350

CPU Cooler: H100i

Mother Board: Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0

RAM: G Skill Ripjaw X Series 2x4 8GB total DDR3-1866

Storage: 60GB Kingston SSD for my OS

Western Digital Blue 1TB

Video Cards: 2x Gigabyte Radeon 9 270x 4GB video card (I mainly play League of Legends and looking to get Battlefield 4 and Titanfall once I get an actualy gaming PC is this enough or will I be happy with my experience? ) also do they come with crossfire x? or do I have to buy that separately...?

Case: Corsair Vengence C70 Black I just like the mean bulky look and I like how I its very portable

Power: Corsair Professional 750W 80+gold

I think I got everything and plz let me know and help me out im a huge Linus Fan and try to learn as much as I can from his videos but its my first time and u cant be too cautious when spending over $1000 lol

All AMD cards are able to be crossfired as long as they are the same card

well does it come with that crossfire cable? if I order both the cards new of amazon?

well does it come with that crossfire cable? if I order both the cards new of amazon?

They should come with the crossfire bridges, although i know that some of the newer AMD cards crossfire straight through the motherboard. Also, make sure your motherboard is Crossfire compatiable if you havent already.

??

If you want faster responses, make sure to quote who you are asking so they can see that you responded

I used pcpartpicker.com to check compatibility and everything seems fine but im not 100% sure honestly

Here is a decent sample AMD build

CPU:  AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor  ($159.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard:  ASRock 990FX Extreme3 ATX AM3+/AM3 Motherboard  ($109.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory:  A-Data XPG V2 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($68.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage:  Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  ($82.95 @ Amazon) 
Storage:  Toshiba  2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($74.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card:  Asus Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($328.99 @ Staples) 
Total: $1010.86
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-02-27 17:57 EST-0500)

I used pcpartpicker.com to check compatibility and everything seems fine but im not 100% sure honestly

as long as the motherboard says that it is Crossfire Compatiable, you should be fine(unless there is an actual hardware failure)

that video card is sold out and I don't think there will be any in at anytime because everywhere else sells that card for around 400+ price range I think? correct me if im wrong

im am clicking quote and it wont let me do it for some reason it just skips down to bot of screen for the normal post thing

that video card is sold out and I don't think there will be any in at anytime because everywhere else sells that card for around 400+ price range I think? correct me if im wrong

im am clicking quote and it wont let me do it for some reason it just skips down to bot of screen for the normal post thing

Where are you buying from? im looking on Newegg and there seems to be plenty in stock for around 300 US dollars

the one that guy linked I looked on newegg and its $470

oh, thats a 280x, i was looking at the 270x still. yeah unfortunately, it looks like theyre either sold out or prices skyrocketed due to miners.

my main question is will this build play battlefield 4, league of legends, Stream good quality, and play titanfall on max settings pretty well? I don't know much about Overclocking and wont do much benchmark I just really want to enjoy my gaming experience and the best way to do that...

Go with the build @venturizhou gave you and substitute the 280x for a 770.

Your original build was pretty good, aside from the 60gb SSD.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Go with the build @venturizhou gave you and substitute the 280x for a 770.

Your original build was pretty good, aside from the 60gb SSD.

this^^ your original build definitely would of been able to play all those games and have been able to stream.

so can I change the case lol I like the c70 a lot and will 1 GPU do just fine on the things I want?

so can I change the case lol I like the c70 a lot and will 1 GPU do just fine on the things I want?

definitely on the 1 GPU, you will have no problem doing all those things with a 770, and if you want you can change the case back, thats just his suggestion in the build that he gave. you can honestly go with the two video cards you originally had instead of a 770. its your budget/money, its just a suggestion.

2 270x's in crossfire will give you ~50% improvement over a 770.

Crossfire can have issues, isn't supported in every game, and can be an overall pain.

It also costs more power supply wise.

Something to consider.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

yeah

well it just depends on what youre using the cards for. For what youre doing, using one card would be just fine. you could essentially get 2 770s also for around the same price as 2 270x. Now, you can get 2 270x with a higher amount of Vram for cheaper or you can go a little more pricier for a better performance with the 2 770s

Don't crossfire go for the next card up

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.

definitely on the 1 GPU, you will have no problem doing all those things with a 770, and if you want you can change the case back, thats just his suggestion in the build that he gave. you can honestly go with the two video cards you originally had instead of a 770. its your budget/money, its just a suggestion.

as in the 770 vs the 2 270x?

but which one would perform better?

The 280x will outperform all of them

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.