Good audio setup?

Izaya Orihara

Is this a good audio setup? Berydynamics 880 Premium (600 Ohm) , an Asus Xonar Phebus and a Blue Snowball? 

It is fine. Why wouldn't it be? If you want to save some money get a fiio e10 or o2 instead of the xonar.

I have a similar setup, DT 880 pro's 250ohm a fiio e10 and a blue snowflake and I love it. No complaints at all. The difference in audio when gaming wasn't really THAT huge but when listening to music, WOW it made a huge difference from my old gaming headset.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

It is fine. Why wouldn't it be? If you want to save some money get a fiio e10 or o2 instead of the xonar.

Don't know maybe i chose bad parts. Also i prefer the Xonar because it looks sexy and it's inside the Pc. (I don't like having lots of stuff on my desk) 

Don't know maybe i chose bad parts. Also i prefer the Xonar because it looks sexy and it's inside the Pc. (I don't like having lots of stuff on my desk)

as far as I know being inside the pc can create noise and a desktop option is better

If you're gonna buy a soundcard, at least don't buy the most expensive one out there...