I cannot access windows anymore.

jammycrumbs

Hello,

I need some help,

I think I am stuck in a bios loop, i cannot get out of it.

I have tried everything on YouTube and forums and I cant find a solution. I just reset my motherboard battery, but to no avail.

Can I please get some help?

Thanks,

Jammycrumbs

15931955377176348616501843263438.jpg

I'm no expert by any means, but did you make sure to check if your boot device is selected and if it's selected as the first option in the boot options? If none of that works then your boot drive may be faulty. Try booting into Windows using your boot drive on a different computer and see if it boots. If it doesn't then your boot drive is most likely faulty and it may have died.

2 hours ago, b0nfire said:

I'm no expert by any means, but did you make sure to check if your boot device is selected and if it's selected as the first option in the boot options? If none of that works then your boot drive may be faulty. Try booting into Windows using your boot drive on a different computer and see if it boots. If it doesn't then your boot drive is most likely faulty and it may have died.

Hi i cant check, i have no other computer :(

thanks for the suggestion tho

Just now, jammycrumbs said:

Hi i cant check, i have no other computer :(

thanks for the suggestion tho

That's unfortunate. Did you try checking if your boot device is selected as boot device #1 in the BIOS? That might be the reason why you can't boot into Windows. Can you give me more information on how it happened?