Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi im going to buy a rtx 2070 super and KFA2 sells the cheapest cards

are kfa2 good company and can i trust thier gpus

Link to post
Share on other sites

Define the cheapest one ? 

What is it going for and why are you going with a 2070 super 

Unless your going to use nvec

The 5700xt performs about the same and is a lot cheaper

Wārudobītā

CPU: Ryzen 3 3100. Board: B550m TUF plus. Memory: 16 (2x8) 3200 cl16 Hyper x Fury RGB. GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 1650 super.  Boot Drive: MX500. Case: Antec NX500 (Quite crappy. :p) PSU: CX450. 

 

Hehe, Meshify c is a kewl case. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TofuHaroto said:

Define the cheapest one ? 

What is it going for and why are you going with a 2070 super 

Unless your going to use nvec

The 5700xt performs about the same and is a lot cheaper

im gonna use nvec for streaming what i mean by cheapest is that it is the cheapest by price

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zeper said:

is that it is the cheapest by price

Yes I know 

I mean how cheap ? How much does it cost ?

Wārudobītā

CPU: Ryzen 3 3100. Board: B550m TUF plus. Memory: 16 (2x8) 3200 cl16 Hyper x Fury RGB. GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 1650 super.  Boot Drive: MX500. Case: Antec NX500 (Quite crappy. :p) PSU: CX450. 

 

Hehe, Meshify c is a kewl case. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TofuHaroto said:

Yes I know 

I mean how cheap ? How much does it cost ?

530 euro

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zeper said:

530 euro

That's not even a deal 

That's a shit price 

Just order one from Amazon and that will be more trusted 

Wārudobītā

CPU: Ryzen 3 3100. Board: B550m TUF plus. Memory: 16 (2x8) 3200 cl16 Hyper x Fury RGB. GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 1650 super.  Boot Drive: MX500. Case: Antec NX500 (Quite crappy. :p) PSU: CX450. 

 

Hehe, Meshify c is a kewl case. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TofuHaroto said:

Yes I know 

I mean how cheap ? How much does it cost ?

and another question does 1815 mhz and 1830mhz do any difference

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TofuHaroto said:

That's not even a deal 

That's a shit price 

Just order one from Amazon and that will be more trusted 

the price is diffrent here in france

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zeper said:

does 1815 mhz and 1830mhz do any difference

No

 

Just now, Zeper said:

the price is diffrent here in france

Look at Amazon prices 

They probably won't be any worse and they probably will be way more trusted 

As for this site , I have no experience with it 

Wārudobītā

CPU: Ryzen 3 3100. Board: B550m TUF plus. Memory: 16 (2x8) 3200 cl16 Hyper x Fury RGB. GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 1650 super.  Boot Drive: MX500. Case: Antec NX500 (Quite crappy. :p) PSU: CX450. 

 

Hehe, Meshify c is a kewl case. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

No

 

Look at Amazon prices 

They probably won't be any worse and they probably will be way more trusted 

As for this site , I have no experience with it 

ok thx for both answers

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

No

 

Look at Amazon prices 

They probably won't be any worse and they probably will be way more trusted 

As for this site , I have no experience with it 

You might be misunderstanding here. 

 

KFA2 is an Nvidia board partner, not a reseller. 

 

The KFS2 RTX 2070 Super is 530EUR on Amazon France. 

 

@ZeperKFA2 is a lesser known, but still reputable board partner. You'd have no problems with one of their cards. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Oshino Shinobu said:

The KFS2 RTX 2070 Super is 530EUR on Amazon France. 

Ohhhhhh 

My bad 😅 

But I still don't have experience with them

Wārudobītā

CPU: Ryzen 3 3100. Board: B550m TUF plus. Memory: 16 (2x8) 3200 cl16 Hyper x Fury RGB. GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 1650 super.  Boot Drive: MX500. Case: Antec NX500 (Quite crappy. :p) PSU: CX450. 

 

Hehe, Meshify c is a kewl case. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TofuHaroto said:

Ohhhhhh 

My bad 😅 

But I still don't have experience with them

They're lesser known. I believe they're primarily in the European market, so don't get much exposure in the US, CA or even the UK. 

 

They do make some of the best cards in the Hall of Fame series though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

They do make some of the best cards in the Hall of Fame series though. 

Yeah, their HOF cards are some of the only 2080tis in white and have the highest clocks out of the box.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×