Fiio E10

ixiboneheadixi

Fiio E10 OR something else? Is there anything as good or better for the same price or cheaper? Or anything a lot better for only a few bucks more?

Nope for the price nothing compares but you also get what a pay for, a Chinese DAC/Amp.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Nope for the price nothing compares but you also get what a pay for, a Chinese DAC/Amp.

is there any major problems with them or should it do me fine for a few months until I buy something better

is there any major problems with them or should it do me fine for a few months until I buy something better

It's good just every once in awhile a bad one slips through.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Will work brilliantly, using one myself right now. For that sort of budget you can't really beat it.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Will work brilliantly, using one myself right now. For that sort of budget you can't really beat it.

cool thanks, I'll eventually buy another better one buy I don't wanna buy top of the line stuff when I'm building a rig cause I want to be able to buy some games and stuff after I'm done, plus more money spent on good pc components.

ambient static with high sensitivity headphones such as IEMs

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

ambient static with high sensitivity headphones such as IEMs

If I put my IE80's in there I do get some mild static yeah, not with my 32ohm headphones though.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

If I put my IE80's in there I do get some mild static yeah, not with my 32ohm headphones though.

The IE80 are 16 ohms and more than likely have a higher sensitivity.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

The IE80 are 16 ohms and more than likely have a higher sensitivity.

I know, that's why I said that.

I know, that's why I said that.

Everyone knows regular headphones in the e10 don't get the static.

I own an E10 and I haven't had any issues with it. It's probably the best thing out there in the price range. If it's broken just send it back. I bought mine through amazon so should something ever happen (under warranty of course) I can send it back.

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

Everyone knows regular headphones in the e10 don't get the static.

Again, that's the reason I posted that.

I think you're not reading it right.

Please keep discussion on topic and not targeted at other people.

Thanks. 

Dt990 250 ohm

With high impedance headphones like those, that dac doesn't make too much of a difference, the fiio e10 would be great, but if you ever want full speakers, I would say get the cheap berhinger dac and somehing like the topping tp21 which has a great headphone amp built in.

Again, that's the reason I posted that.

I think you're not reading it right.

oh wow I didn't know this ever since I've owned an e10 for like 2 or 3 years now.

oh wow I didn't know this ever since I've owned an e10 for like 2 or 3 years now.

IT WASN'T FOR YOUR DAMN BENEFIT BUT FOR THE OP

The hell is wrong with you?