Looking for Case and PSU suggestions

Nomelas

I'm going to be upgrading my mobo from m5a97 (R1) to m5a99FX Pro 2.0 and figured I should just replace my case and PSU as well and build a spare PC for my girlfriend out my older/spare parts.

I have an asus R9 270x with plans of picking up a second one for crossfire down the road (reason behind my choice of motherboard)

I'm looking for a mid range tower with good airflow and cable management. It needs USB 3.0 in the front and I plan on having a blue LED fan theme (either native with the case or added fans later) viewable through the front. The case needs to be compatible with the crossfire gfx cards mentioned and possibly for an H100i if I ever get one (I'd like the option). Drive space doesn't mater as I have just a single 2.5" SSD and 3.5" HDD drives. It does need clearance for my current Hyper 212 evo.

My budget is ~$150 though I'm willing to go higher if it includes blue LED fans.

For the PSU I was looking at getting a 750W to 800W for the dual gfx cards and possible liquid cooling. The CPU is an 8320 overclocked. It has to be at least gold certified and modular with support for the dual gfx cards and water cooling.

Processor: AMD FX8320 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO 2.0 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz

Graphics: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair Carbine 500R Drives: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD & Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD

Fractal Design R4? It's overused but it's just.. simple and sexy..

PSU wise. any bronze+ 600Watts or more is good.

Fractal Design R4? It's overused but it's just.. simple and sexy..

PSU wise. any bronze+ 600Watts or more is good.

The sound dampening is nice, but it's a little plain for me. I want blue LED fans to show up in the front (through a grate). I was kinda looking at the Corsair 500R.

As for the PSU, I was under the impression I would need like 700W+ for 2 gpus

@Nomelas Is the budget 100$ for both the PSU and case?

Sorry, that's just for the case, and it's $150. PSU i don't really have a budget for, just within reason.

Processor: AMD FX8320 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO 2.0 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz

Graphics: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair Carbine 500R Drives: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD & Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD

Sorry, that's just for the case, and it's $150. PSU i don't really have a budget for, just within reason.

I'd go for either a 750D or Arc Midi R2 for the case. As for a PSU, I'd go with the AX760 because of how beast it is.

Quote me to get a reply!

I'd go for either a 750D or Arc Midi R2 for the case. As for a PSU, I'd go with the AX760 because of how beast it is.

I think I'm going to go with the AX860, bit more pricy but it gives me more headroom for overclocking and upgrading down the line. I would have bought the 760 at NCIX but they are out of stock and the sale just ended.

As for the case, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get the Corsair 500R. Seems solid and provides everything I'm looking for at the moment (Though not a huge fan of the side grate)