Which of these 3 headphones should I buy?

I'm buying headphones. I have three options, The Corsair Void Pro RGB Wired (72 USD), the Razer Kraken Pro V2 (72 USD), or the Razer 7.1 Chroma V2 (86 USD). I am thinking that i should go for the 7.1 V2. It has the best mic, is it worth 14 more bucks?

2 minutes ago, IrtazaAbbas said:

I'm buying headphones. I have three options, The Corsair Void Pro RGB Wired (72 USD), the Razer Kraken Pro V2 (72 USD), or the Razer 7.1 Chroma V2 (86 USD). I am thinking that i should go for the 7.1 V2. It has the best mic, is it worth 14 more bucks?

personally i've used two of thoose (corsair and kraken)

kraken has such small ear cups that unless you're a toddler they're gonna hurt after a while, the corsair is the oppesite, they're comfortable to wear too.

as for mic quality i also rate the corsair (mine was wireless though but it should still be the same mic) above the kraken but again have no info on the other one

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

None I rate good or think anyone should buy all are kinda in the sucky territory.