EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Modular PSU w/ black and red sleeving! 49$ [US]

hawaiims

Power supply with great reviews all around.

5 year warranty if you register the power supply on EVGA's website (3 otherwise)

All Japanese capacitors

Really quiet fans (according to all reviewers, both customers and professionals)

Smexy red and black sleeving should be great for builds that use that color scheme. AFAIK this is the only PSU series out there with red sleeving by default. 

And of course great EVGA customer support will definitely be there as always  ;)

Features_Shot.png

Here are the specs:

100-240 VAC~, 12-5.5A, 50-60 Hz, C-14 input connector DC Output +5V +3.3V +12V1 +12V2 +12V3 +12V4 -12V +5Vsb MAX Output 25A 25A 20A 20A 20A 20A 0.8A 3A Combined 150W 61A / 732W 9.6W 15W Output Power 750W @ +50°C

http://us.ncix.com/products/?sku=77497&vpn=120-PB-0750-KR&manufacture=eVGA&promoid=1064

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Do these ship out to AUS?

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

Do these ship out to AUS?

ncix has been shipping worldwide for a while now, so yes. Although I don't know if it would be worth it with the shipping fees. 

I can teach ya how to order stuff from Australia from other countries with much cheaper shipping if you want. I know many of my friends down under who use these shipping forwarding services to get electronics on the cheap in AUS

ncix has been shipping worldwide for a while now, so yes. Although I don't know if it would be worth it with the shipping fees. 

I can teach ya how to order stuff from Australia from other countries with much cheaper shipping if you want. I know many of my friends down under who use these shipping forwarding services to get electronics on the cheap in AUS

Yes please!

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

This is a great PSU!

I bought it back in November on cyber Monday for the same price.

Only gripe i have with it, is that its the loudest thing in my computer. But that's not really that loud.

i7-4770k | Asus Maximus VI Hero | Corsair H100i | 1080ti  | G.Skill TridentX 32GB 2400Mhz | Samsung EVO 1TB SSD | Corsair RM1000i | Fractal Design Define R4 | LG 27GL83A

Could you teach me as well because I live in Australia as well.

Could you teach me as well because I live in Australia as well.

alright np, i'll pm you. I have to say though that the price difference is mostly worth it for audio visual stuff (cameras, headphones etc..) in particular more than anything.