Sudden BSOD

shinegull

Today, all of a sudden, My pc started crashing. I'm not sure if its random or not.

It's been running fine for days/months, then I started getting bsod, i didn't have enough time to even find out what the bsod said, and the pc restarted. I haven't installed anything of particular note the last few days.

what can i do to fix this?

Check the code that's written when a BSOD happens. It can be caused by numerous reasons. 

54 minutes ago, Konrad_K said:

Check the code that's written when a BSOD happens. It can be caused by numerous reasons. 

you mean read the code on the blue screen? if thats so, then currently its impossible. i see a blue screen, then pc restarts. this happens in like a second. its happened 3 times today, and all were like that. 1 second or less. i only, have time to realize its a blue screen error, and nothing else

Otherwise we can't tell why the BSOD happens, we won't be able to help with no code.

6 minutes ago, shinegull said:

you mean read the code on the blue screen? if thats so, then currently its impossible. i see a blue screen, then pc restarts. this happens in like a second. its happened 3 times today, and all were like that. 1 second or less. i only, have time to realize its a blue screen error, and nothing else

5 minutes ago, Konrad_K said:

Otherwise we can't tell why the BSOD happens, we won't be able to help with no code.

so its a bsod thats impossible to solve? I have no idea when it happens, then when it does happen, it goes away so fast, i cant read it.

10 minutes ago, Konrad_K said:

also, not sure if this will help. event viewer gave me this error at roughly the time of restart

svchost (1032,R,98) TILEREPOSITORYS-1-5-18: Error -1023 (0xfffffc01) occurred while opening logfile C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log.

Just an update. so far the BSOD has not happened again so far.

On 6/21/2020 at 2:25 AM, Konrad_K said:

I was able to see what the BSOD was about,  It says Critical Process Died

On 6/28/2020 at 12:45 AM, unobtainable10 said:

Can you show us what appears in BlueScreenView?

If I get another one, I'll remember to take a picture.

I keep using my google power, and someone mentioned trying sfc /scannow .

That seemed to work for the most part, as the rate of bsod happening dropped by a lot.

On 6/28/2020 at 12:45 AM, unobtainable10 said:

Can you show us what appears in BlueScreenView?

ok, i have 2 different bsods apparently

1.jpg

2.jpg

1 hour ago, unobtainable10 said:

Open BlueScreenView - https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html and screenshot the results

it only shows 2 two for recent. i've had more than a dozen bsod already since june.

I've noticed that it seems to tend to happen when im gaming, which also has a high cpu usage.

2020-07-01 (1).png

2020-07-01.png

2020-07-01 (2).png