Change speed of fans controlled by a hub powered through molex?

Hey guys,

I got myself a Kolink Observatory case with 4 included fans. My problem is that they are powered through a included fan hub powered through molex, which makes the fans run at 100% permanently.
Would have just bought another hub, but these fans use a 6 pin connector and it seems pretty much impossible to find a hub for them that also allows speed control. 
Does anybody have a idea to work around my problem?

6_pin_fan.thumb.png.3fd9c0c1736fc8b5e4b71e06ed171cb4.png02_20200619_175413.thumb.jpg.d901db845d15bbe3ca6d35d3591047c2.jpg01_20200619_175420.thumb.jpg.62e30ffb4d1c9b853bd16d828f743883.jpg

Is there any other cables that may attach the fan hub to your mainboard...?

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

3 minutes ago, Eighjan said:

Is there any other cables that may attach the fan hub to your mainboard...?

There is a cable going to the front panel to switch through rgb settings. It sadly doesn't control the speed. No other cables.

1 minute ago, LinceDorado said:

There is a cable going to the front panel to switch through rgb settings. It sadly doesn't control the speed. No other cables.

I tried looking at the case page on the Kolink site, but I couldn't see anything helpful (to me)... even in the instruction leaflet .pdf

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

WHY NOT...?!

1 minute ago, Eighjan said:

I tried looking at the case page on the Kolink site, but I couldn't see anything helpful (to me)... even in the instruction leaflet .pdf

Yeah I looked there as well. I knew that the hub was molex powered before buying it, but I figured there would be an easy way to work around that. "There are adapters for everything", I thought to myself. It's annoying that the fans use this weird 6 pin connector.

Those connectors just got to the hub... but it makes sense to me that the hub would connect to the motherboard -- odd, that it doesn't.

WHY NOT...?!

59 minutes ago, Eighjan said:

Those connectors just got to the hub... but it makes sense to me that the hub would connect to the motherboard -- odd, that it doesn't.

I guess that what happens when you buy a budget case.
But I mean there has to be some way to control the fan speed on these. The other option would be to buy all new fans + a hub. which would probably be more expensive whole the case :/