BF4 grenade shortcut free

theloveablemoose

Like the game didn't already have enough grenade spam...  :mellow:

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Where?

i cant finsd it now xD i didnt post in it but i did it cause someone showed it to me. maybe even that one was a repost and got deleted. idk

Thanks.

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

i cant finsd it now xD i didnt post in it but i did it cause someone showed it to me. maybe even that one was a repost and got deleted. idk

I think you're talking about the handgun i tried to search the forum the only other post besides this one is the handgun shortcut 

I think you're talking about the handgun i tried to search the forum the only other post besides this one is the handgun shortcut 

The handgun promo is already over. BF4 premium got the DMR last round and get shottys this time in addition to the handgun and nades that everyone got

I unlocked all the grenades in 1 round of operation locker rush.

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X