Monstercat Expidition Album [FREE]

XTankSlayerX

I got my code but the website to put it into is down... :/

My PC specs: 

CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.2 GHz    Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB @ 1866MHz    GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 770 ACX (2-way sli)    Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 (black)    Storage: 128 GB Crucial M4 SSD (boot drive)WD Green 1 TB storage drive    PSU: Corsair RM 850w    Display: BenQ XL2420TE    Cooling: Corsair H100, 5 Noctua NF-F12s    Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate    Mouse: SteelSeries Rival    Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50s  THIS STATEMENT IS YELLOW

I clicked the link and it says this. 

You have been emailed a code to download the album from Bandcamp at turbo220@live.com. Please be sure to check your spam folder if you do not see the email in your inbox. If you still have trouble, you will be able to look up your code on this site using your email address once the 2-hour download period is over.

That's not my email. : /

EDIT: Don't use the link from the OP, Use http://monstercat.prd.cr/ That is what fixed that ^ for me.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

You have been emailed a code to download the album from Bandcamp at turbo220@live.com. Please be sure to check your spam folder if you do not see the email in your inbox. If you still have trouble, you will be able to look up your code on this site using your email address once the 2-hour download period is over.

EDIT: Don't use the link from the OP, Use http://monstercat.prd.cr/ That is what fixed that ^ for me.

Yea. I had to do that too :( NICE GOING OP :P

whoops, Fixed! Thanks! Sorry! :P

whoops, Fixed! Thanks! Sorry! :P

lol, No problem 

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Aww yeah I got in! 

mDIC7Sb.png

My PC specs: 

CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.2 GHz    Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB @ 1866MHz    GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 770 ACX (2-way sli)    Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 (black)    Storage: 128 GB Crucial M4 SSD (boot drive)WD Green 1 TB storage drive    PSU: Corsair RM 850w    Display: BenQ XL2420TE    Cooling: Corsair H100, 5 Noctua NF-F12s    Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate    Mouse: SteelSeries Rival    Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50s  THIS STATEMENT IS YELLOW

Just a word to those waiting, You will get the code eventually and you will get on the site, just be patient. 

I thought this was funny.  [ Gimme ]

DOObhIH.png

What exactly am I supposed to tweet, the URL? :/

Never mind the email took a while so I wasn't sure what to do :P

Aww yeah I got in! 

mDIC7Sb.png

Same! Taking forever to prepare though -.-

The Phoenix | i7 3930K 4.6Ghz | Z79A-GD45 Plus | 2 x GTX 780 SLI | 16GB Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz | Two 240GB Samsung 840s | 1.5TB Western Digital Caviar Green HDD | Silverstone TJ07 | Full Custom Water Cooling Loop

Streaming PC/LAN Rig | i7 920 3Ghz | Biostar X58 T-Power | GTX 460 1024Mb | 8GB XMS3 1333Mhz | 120GB Corsair SSD | Avermedia Live gamer HD C985 

They sent me 2 codes.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO