Need help here after formating

iacclaim2

So.. something odd happened to me today, for some reason I couldn't delete a game from the Windows store or uninstall it completely and was stuck with around 250GB of dead space on my Gaming hard drive which only had... games. The system is on my SSD and since it wouldn't just let me delete it too even after changing permissions for some reason so I went ahead and decided to format it, which also didn't let me to do... then the idea of using the windows 10 install pen I had to just format the drive crossed my mind and I just did it, but now for some reason my system doesn't boot even though everything I did was formatting a drive which had nothing to do with my SSD to begin with.
What can I do to fix this? I already tried to boot from the bios, which doesn't work, tried to fix it with the w10 pen but everything fails

When installing Windows it does not always put the boot partition on the same drive you installed Windows to. When you formatted the drive this would of deleted the boot partition Windows uses for booting. This is why Windows no longer boots

You can try creating a new boot partition on your SSD using the Win10 pen drive you have.

ttps://www.tenforums.com/installation-upgrade/52837-moving-recreating-efi-partition.html#post698505