Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 8GB Windforce 2X rev. 1.0/2.0

Antinomy9

Hi everyone.

I was wondering if the Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 8GB Windforce 2X rev. 1.0/2.0 is a good gpu for 430€. And also if its a good 2070 variant in general.

Thanks in advance you awesome people!

I'd suggest at least the Gaming OC Model. Because the Windforce is a Slim 2-slot design with some low-quality components that runs pretty loud. Many People complain about coil-whine with Windforce models for example. If you can find a better model for a few € more go for another one.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

How about the 5700xt ? 

What is it priced at ?

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 hour ago, Stahlmann98 said:

I'd suggest at least the Gaming OC Model. Because the Windforce is a Slim 2-slot design with some low-quality components that runs pretty loud. Many People complain about coil-whine with Windforce models for example. If you can find a better model for a few € more go for another one.

Gaming oc cards are way out of my budget , thats why i went for  windforce

Where are you from? In Germany you can get a Sapphire Pulse RX 5700XT for ~ 400 $. This will give you most of the 2070 Super Performance while being an actually good model of the 5700XT for it's price.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

17 minutes ago, Antinomy9 said:

The rx 5700x pulse from sapphire is 395 and the one you suggested goes for 437. But im kinda worried about the whole drivers issue for amd.

the driver issues are resolved now