Orange pc build help please?

I’m taking a rather cheap approach and I’m painting the cables I already have black and orange. 
I have a sapphire r9 270 toxic edition, and that’s what sorta fuelled the thought for the build . Got the card cheap and it lights up and all that fancy jazz . So what else could I do ( on the cheaper side ) for a more custom orange build ? My main thing is a motherboard. And I’m trying to buy second hand and not brand new so that makes things a lot harder lol I can get some crappy ram covers and just paint them . The case is an older all black cooler master , and I’m going to add some orange decals and stuff.  Going to try and also add some orange fans and leds 

3 minutes ago, StonerNixon said:

I’m taking a rather cheap approach and I’m painting the cables I already have black and orange. 
I have a sapphire r9 270 toxic edition, and that’s what sorta fuelled the thought for the build . Got the card cheap and it lights up and all that fancy jazz . So what else could I do ( on the cheaper side ) for a more custom orange build ? My main thing is a motherboard. And I’m trying to buy second hand and not brand new so that makes things a lot harder lol I can get some crappy ram covers and just paint them . The case is an older all black cooler master , and I’m going to add some orange decals and stuff.  Going to try and also add some orange fans and leds 

• budget
  • need
  • please

please spray paint everything dont use other paint.

please quote me or tag me @wall03 so i can see your response

motherboard buying guide      psu buying guide      pc building guide     privacy guide

ltt meme thread

folding at home stats

pc:

RAM: 16GB DDR4-3200 CL-16

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.6GHz

SSD: 256GB SP

GPU: Radeon RX 570 8GB OC

Cinebench R23 score: 9097 (multi) 1236 (single)

don't some things look better when they are lowercase?

-wall03

hello dark mode users

goodbye light mode users

@wall03 sorry . Budget is like 120-160 max . I’m running rather low on funds cause I’m still out of work lol and yes I’m planning on using spray paint . I’m working on a stencil and printing it out , and I’m going to do a toxic radiation symbol and I dunno what else yet lol 

1 minute ago, StonerNixon said:

@wall03 sorry . Budget is like 120-160 max . I’m running rather low on funds cause I’m still out of work lol and yes I’m planning on using spray paint . I’m working on a stencil and printing it out , and I’m going to do a toxic radiation symbol and I dunno what else yet lol 

• need

please quote me or tag me @wall03 so i can see your response

motherboard buying guide      psu buying guide      pc building guide     privacy guide

ltt meme thread

folding at home stats

pc:

RAM: 16GB DDR4-3200 CL-16

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.6GHz

SSD: 256GB SP

GPU: Radeon RX 570 8GB OC

Cinebench R23 score: 9097 (multi) 1236 (single)

don't some things look better when they are lowercase?

-wall03

hello dark mode users

goodbye light mode users

@wall03 I still need a orange motherboard that can accept one of the cpus I have laying around not being used . Phenom 1 and II , or  core i5 4590 . DDR3 ram accepted preferably cause I’ve got loads of that . And I still need an orange fan or two and some leds . The colour of the spray paint I have is construction orange, and if you look up the r9 270 toxic you can see the exact colour orange im trying to match 

Instead of painting the cables you could go for something like this. It would be much cleaner, less of a hassle, and not to much more than buying paint, spray paint is what $8 to $10 a can and if you want black and orange you're looking at probably $16 minimum for the paint.

What CPU do you have or motherboard type do you need?

https://www.amazon.com/FormulaMod-Extension-PCI-E8-P-Motherboard-Fm-NCK3/dp/B083WFYPX3/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=pc+cable+extension+orange&qid=1591742281&sr=8-4

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

10 minutes ago, StonerNixon said:

@wall03 I still need a orange motherboard that can accept one of the cpus I have laying around not being used . Phenom 1 and II , or  core i5 4590 . DDR3 ram accepted preferably cause I’ve got loads of that . And I still need an orange fan or two and some leds . The colour of the spray paint I have is construction orange, and if you look up the r9 270 toxic you can see the exact colour orange im trying to match 

Finding a motherboard for EOL CPUs like that in the color scheme you're looking for is going to be tough a lot of the boards alone are at or over your total budget. The only processor of the three you have that would even be worth putting money into(barely) is the i5.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

52 minutes ago, StonerNixon said:

custom orange build

This man may be of some help finding orange parts

Spoiler

580a6674c52402ce248b609d?width=1136&form

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Sorry about not replying guys I have been busy with another build and trying to stream as well lol I’m filling my plate with to much as is xD and I’ve already got the orange paint I just need black and primer , there’s a hobby shop down the street that has spray paint for 2.50 a can which is why I said paint lol it’s sorta readily available. And I know none of the cpus I have are worth actually putting any money and effort Into , I’m just trying my first actual like theme build ( that isn’t a trash theme cause that don’t count lol ) I figured older spare parts I had laying around might be easier to do it with . 

Other then orange I can do blue , because I have a galaxy 660 ti , it’s all “ fancy” and blue , and not being used at the moment lol so I could go from a orange build to blue , but I would I have to buy a sata to 6+2 ( I’m going to make a post about those cause I can’t decide lol ) to power that graphics card . The orange one only needs two 6 pins which I already have . I only have one power supply with 6+2 and that’s in my personal rig . I’m going to eventually try and sell this themed rig and see if I can get a bite or anything . 

I do also have a couple asus graphics cards as well , so red and black is also an option . I just figured red and black is everyone’s go to so I wanted to try out of the box first but if it’s too hard to find matching coloured components then I might have to take the easier way 

@Radium_Angel @SpookyCitrus @wall03 
Ouhkay so I’ve got in idea and I don’t know how I would go about it . Sticking with orange , Star Wars rebels o.O you know what I’m saying ;);) orange and like that whiteish gray of the X wing . I think that could be easily accomplished with some spare parts , and if I luck into an old Broken white desktop , I could salvage the case and it would be allllmost the perfect colour . Just what would I be able to do mod , without proper tools I might I add lol. I eventually want to put a mini desktop into a lego Death Star lol what about a X wing helmet ? It’s bulky and leaves a lot of room for my errors lol how could or would I go about doing that ?