GPU Upgrade

Tmorley

Hi I have a i7-3770 quad core and a 1060 GPU with 8gb of ram. I want to be able to stream and play games at a better quality what GPU should I get? I have been recommended to get a 2070 super and a RM850 power supply. What are your thought on this? Thanks

I was just listening to eye of the tiger and saw your profile picture (ANYWAY)

I think you should kinda wait for the new rtx series to come out-Rtx 2070s is insanely overpriced (from what people have told me)

If you're going to stream from an i7-3770 you may have to put some settings on medium. If you're in a rush feel free to buy an rtx 2070super. If you're not then feel free to wait for the new stuff to come out. 

If you want to be able to stream I'd go for Ryzen 5 3600 (for gaming) and (rtx2070s for streaming nvenc)

And also 5700XT would also be a good choice if you want to lower your budget.

7 minutes ago, Tmorley said:

1060 GPU with 8gb of ram

Doesn't exist

8 minutes ago, Tmorley said:

. I want to be able to stream and play games at a better quality what GPU should I get? I have been recommended to get a 2070 super and a RM850 power supply. What are your thought on this? Thanks

Well if you want h264 streaming you want a better cpu not a gpu 

Budget ?

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

I would upgrade your cpu and gpu together not too sure but if you get a 2070 super it might be bottlenecking your current cpu. Also would go with a 5700xt rather than a 2070 super better prices for the same performance. Or wait for the next gen gpus  

1 hour ago, TofuHaroto said:

Doesn't exist

Well if you want h264 streaming you want a better cpu not a gpu 

Budget ?

I meant 6gb