Sound Issues Windows 10 Please HELP

NJMevec

Literally every input, besides my Modi for my Schiit stack, is disabled. Windows 10 (just did a fresh install yesterday due to this problem) keeps trying to play sound through a device named "Name Not Available". It appears and disappears so quickly I can't uninstall it and it cuts the audio out from my headphones. The Modi is my default sound option as well. Totally up to date on windows updates too. 

Also, "Name not Available" isn't showing up as a program, it's an audio device that appears and disappears in a fraction of a second. Completely formatted all 3 drives in my system and reinstalled Windows fresh over top

Do you consider that it may be just hardware issue?

Also - why do you format three drives? For what? System is using just one, rest is your data. Formatting your data is pointless and can't improve anything.

1 minute ago, homeap5 said:

Also - why do you format three drives? For what? System is using just one, rest is your data. Formatting your data is pointless and can't improve anything.

Because all 3 drives were system drives at one point, so they were partitioned with system reserve etc. for Windows. Deleted all partitions and reformated to true size.

2 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

Also doesn't seem hardware related, tested on my brother's PC last night and worked fine. Reboot fixes the problem for about an hour or so then it starts back up again

Right click on the computer to click on the Manage Computer. It will include the devices. Problem devices show up as unknown. You can manage the device drivers from there too. The control panel also allows you to get into the device manager. In administrative tools.

Textisaurus; shipping from life with love, stantsiya mir was a weird encounter, stantsiya novy afon...