FRONT PANEL CONNECTORS

Hi, I am from India and wanted to build a PC with a custom case. The only problem I have run into is that I cannot seem to find any of the front panel I/O connectors online. The motherboard I am using is the asrock phantom gaming 4 and would like to fill all the ports available. I would like to have the comfort of easily accessible USB and AUDIO ports. Could someone please tell me where I can get the above mentioned parts

21 hours ago, GODSLAYER HRIDY said:

No...... something more like this. 2 19 pin to dual female usb 3.2(as shown in pictures), a usb 2.0 header to dual usb 2.0 female  ports and a hd audio connector to port    

I see, you want them all seperated out. Do you want them to fit a perticular space like a pci slot or a 5.25"/3.5" bay?

21 hours ago, GODSLAYER HRIDY said:

Plus since it is shipping to India, the price of the product quadruples when shipping is taken into mind 

When i know what to look for i can probably find what you want but it will be ebay or aliexpress, i cant read hindi and know nothing about eCommerce in india. If you want indian shopping links your probably better off on an india language forum. sorry.