is Single PC for the Whole House possible?

Hi everyone
I'm looking for a solution for my house where I can have a single, very powerful PC, that can be accessed from different places around the house simultaneously, for different applications.
I have an "Office room", a "Gaming room" and a "Living room theater". I want to be able to play demanding games in the "theater room", then continue the gameplay in my "Gaming room", all while someone is working in the office.
The point is to have the same amount of PC power in every room and have the virtual PC's available for simultaneous use. Also if I understand correctly if two people use the pc at the same time, the power should be split in half.
If you have an idea, of what system/setup I could implement in my house, please let me know.
Thanks!

Budget (including currency): Unlimited PLN

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Demanding 3d games, Video and photo editing, watching videos, general everyday use.

Other details: The goal is not to break the house down :)

1 minute ago, Hypocristis said:

Hi everyone
I'm looking for a solution for my house where I can have a single, very powerful PC, that can be accessed from different places around the house simultaneously, for different applications.
I have an "Office room", a "Gaming room" and a "Living room theater". I want to be able to play demanding games in the "theater room", then continue the gameplay in my "Gaming room", all while someone is working in the office.
The point is to have the same amount of PC power in every room and have the virtual PC's available for simultaneous use. Also if I understand correctly if two people use the pc at the same time, the power should be split in half.
If you have an idea, of what system/setup I could implement in my house, please let me know.
Thanks!

Budget (including currency): Unlimited PLN

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Demanding 3d games, Video and photo editing, watching videos, general everyday use.

Other details: The goal is not to break the house down :)

Just now, Nick Neuburg said:

I don't have any experiance with that kind of thing but linus does

lol i was also thinking about this video

4 minutes ago, IAA Productions said:

lol i was also thinking about this video

5 minutes ago, Nick Neuburg said:

I don't have any experiance with that kind of thing but linus does

I've seen this video, but it's not really a realistic solution. It uses Icron USB extenders witch tend to cost around 1K each!

• 6 months later...

I have done this for two rooms and and about to do it for a 3rd.

I used a simpler methodology: An HDMI splitter box (rocketfish HDMI 4K model RF-G1603 @ $10 on eBay) to handle audio/video.  Both displays presently in use are 4K, identical resolutions, make, and model.  I used a high-end HDMI cable, 50 ft, in wall.  This works great but Rocketfish only has TWO HDMI outputs.

I used a simple USB cat 5 extender for keyboard & mouse; you can buy them powered on receiving end with 4-ports for about $30.  Then I have a Logitech wireless keyboard/trackpad for bedroom to watch movies, etc through TV, connecting their transceivers to the USB extender.  The 50 ft 24 AWG Cl 3 HDMI 2.0 cable was about $55.

I'm replacing the Rocketfish 1-in, 2-out 4K HDMI splitter , with a 1-in 4-output Startech ST124HD20 @ $40 off eBay -- I suspect this 4K HDMI, 1-in, 4-out splitter will be better than some of the less expensive ones on eBay.  The Startech will give me the three outputs I want now, and one for future.  This is still pretty affordable, and will allow me to seamlessly watch videos at full frame rate from a single central computer in living room.

This of course does not allow for multiple different uses, but is affordable for my simple needs.