PC Display not working

I started building my PC together and got it all working (installed Windows 10 and was able to get to home screen), but got an error message saying my RAM wasn’t in the optimized spot (I had 2x8gb in slot 1 and slot 2). My AMD stock CPU cooler was in the way of my RAM that was in slot 1, and since the error message recommended I put the RAM in slot 2 and 4, I took off the CPU fan to get the RAM out of slot 1. After putting everything back and putting the back panel of the case back on (I took it off since the back plate of the CPU fan fell off), my MSI motherboard’s EZ debugger LED says I am having issues with CPU and DRAM. I made sure that the RAM was all of the way in. Does anyone have any ideas why I might have issues?

3 minutes ago, klowery6 said:

I made sure that the RAM was all of the way in. Does anyone have any ideas why I might have issues?

when you put your ram in a different slot did you make sure everything was unplugged first ( the power cord and the display etc )

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

3 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

when you put your ram in a different slot did you make sure everything was unplugged first ( the power cord and the display etc )

Yes, the PC was off and the switch on power unit was turned off as well.

Just now, klowery6 said:

Yes, the PC was off and the switch on power unit was turned off as well.

no 

i mean was the power cord and everything else unplugged 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

4 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

no 

i mean was the power cord and everything else unplugged 

The power cord was still plugged in and so was mostly everything else. Was turning off the power unit not enough?