Replacement Battery for one poor gaming notebook

Hi all!

i have a MSI GE raider 73 RF8 gaming notebook with a dead battery. i know its dead because it wont turn on without the Powersupply plugged in and it stays at 0% charge. while running it displays an "no battery" message like the one below. reseating the battery or whatever did not help so in my opinion this battery is very much dead..

No-battery-is-detected.png

does somebody know a legitimate store where i can order a replacement? Or should i talk to MSI directly?

unfortunatly i already dumped 50 bucks into a scam that never delivered so thats why im asking here.

thanks for your help :)

i used to go to this site https://www.laptopbatteryfactory.com/

If you still got warranty your lucky but if not try this site :) 

Pancakes and Hell 🥞 , @Naul so i can notice ^^.

Spoiler

Demon girls are Cute! 

-

-

Helltaker is a good game Click >> here << if you want to see.

6 minutes ago, Glasya said:

Hi all!

i have a MSI GE raider 73 RF8 gaming notebook with a dead battery. i know its dead because it wont turn on without the Powersupply plugged in and it stays at 0% charge. while running it displays an "no battery" message like the one below. reseating the battery or whatever did not help so in my opinion this battery is very much dead..

No-battery-is-detected.png

does somebody know a legitimate store where i can order a replacement? Or should i talk to MSI directly?

unfortunatly i already dumped 50 bucks into a scam that never delivered so thats why im asking here.

thanks for your help :)

found your model

https://www.laptopbatteryfactory.com/msi-ge-raider-73-rf8

Don't use your battery for hardcore gaming if you got your power plugged in, this what makes it dies fast just like phones.

Spoiler

Demon girls are Cute! 

-

-

1 minute ago, Naul said:

i used to go to this site https://www.laptopbatteryfactory.com/

If you still got warranty your lucky but if not try this site :) 

Thanks!

technically it is still under warranty but its a bit of an unique situation becuase the vendor does not offer this product anymore and they dont do repairs.

so if i sent in my notebook i most likely just get a refund for trhe price i paid. but i have bought that laptop during a sale wich menas i wont get a laptop with this performance for that price. makes sense? i hope so^^

3 minutes ago, Naul said:

found your model

https://www.laptopbatteryfactory.com/msi-ge-raider-73-rf8

Don't use your battery for hardcore gaming if you got your power plugged in, this what makes it dies fast just like phones.

you're thereal MVP my friend, while i was typing you searched for my device. good guy! :D

lol you cant even play seriously without the power plugged in on this device ^^' so that wont be an issue ^^ 

1 minute ago, Glasya said:

you're thereal MVP my friend, while i was typing you searched for my device. good guy! :D

lol you cant even play seriously without the power plugged in on this device ^^' so that wont be an issue ^^ 

I'm happy to hear your problem is solved, if you haven't tried to contact MSI yet then i suggest you give it a shot.

Who knows they might still have stored batteries.

Spoiler

Demon girls are Cute! 

-

-