should I wait for the new gpus

Jacksacorn

right now I'm running a 1050 ti and have enough for an 2070 super should I get it or wait till the new GeForce gpu's come out

21 minutes ago, Jacksacorn said:

right now I'm running a 1050 ti and have enough for an 2070 super should I get it or wait till the new GeForce gpu's come out

Wait for Big navi (AMD's next generation of GPUS) unless Nvidia can catch up. If you want a GPU now try to get a dual or tri fan 5700xt (red devil preferably), as it competes with the 2070S at $100 usd less. So wait for either AMD's or Nvidia's next-gen cards since they're so close.

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

Only you knows if you're fed up enough of the 1050ti...new cards are at least a couple months away...best case scenario we guess would be around 3 months...and at worse they should be out for next Christmas...will they have stock and at what prices this is another story.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR