CPU fan running at full speed from boot.

Hi, 
So I recently bought a new motherboard for my old PC ( i3 2130 , 4GB 1600mhz skhynix DDR3 RAM, 500gb 7200rpm HDD, Zebronics ZEB H61 motherboard), this was a prebuilt PC from dell (inspiron 660s) however the original motherboard failed and also the power supply failed, so I had to get a new motherboard and power supply. 
After I installed everything I was into the system and everything is still working fine, it performs just like it should. The idle temps are around 30-40C because even the room temp is above 35C here in my country. 

None of it is a problem. 
The problem is my CPU fan, from the moment I press the power on button till I shut the PC down,  the CPU fan keeps on running at full speed like a jet engine, making it super irritating for me to keep the PC on. 
I tried looking into the BIOS for fan speed control but there is no Hardware info/ fan control etc. options in the BIOS. I tried using SpeedFan, but no fan shows up in there.

How should I make this fan to run at a low rpm when there is no load, so that I do not get annoyed lol. How to control this damn thing? Where is the problem?

I am attaching the screenshots of all the BIOS screens below for your reference. Please help me out. 

IMG_4629.jpeg

IMG_0866.jpeg

IMG_0852.jpeg

IMG_1326.jpeg

IMG_3593.jpeg

IMG_0224.jpeg

IMG_9488.jpeg

You sure the fan is connected properly? Im not sure, but i recall there are 2 connections for fans. A 3 pin and a 4 pin. Maybe try them both out. 

4 minutes ago, Jeruzalem said:

You sure the fan is connected properly? Im not sure, but i recall there are 2 connections for fans. A 3 pin and a 4 pin. Maybe try them both out. 

Yes, just before replying I tried the fan on both of the connectors but the problem still persists.
I am getting idle temps of 39C on both cores with the fan at full speed, as soon as i unplug the fan, the temps start to reach 52-53C in 2-3 minutes

• 1 year later...
On 6/2/2020 at 8:02 AM, adnan.farooqui said:

Yes, just before replying I tried the fan on both of the connectors but the problem still persists.
I am getting idle temps of 39C on both cores with the fan at full speed, as soon as i unplug the fan, the temps start to reach 52-53C in 2-3 minutes

Você conseguiu resolver estou com o mesmo problema

7 minutes ago, Mateus vieira said:

Você conseguiu resolver estou com o mesmo problema

English please, it’s much easier this way

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS