Pebble, is it worth the money?

Well I live in Portugal and follow Linus for over a year now, and since I've seen his pebble for the first time I feel like buying one, the thing is I don't really like the original pebble, the Pebble steel is a lot more pleasing to the eye. Well it costs 249$ + 25$ for DHL shipping + 23% TAX at the Customs, all together I need to pay 337$ to get one :o . At this price point I could almost buy a new phone. So question is, is it worth the money?

Well I live in Portugal and follow Linus for over a year now, and since I've seen his pebble for the first time I feel like buying one, the thing is I don't really like the original pebble, the Pebble steel is a lot more pleasing to the eye. Well it costs 249$ + 25$ for DHL shipping + 23% TAX at the Customs, all together I need to pay 337$ to get one :o . At this price point I could almost buy a new phone. So question is, is it worth the money?

Unless you are at meetings all day where it actually makes somewhat comparable to sense, no. Get a new phone.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I think you would need to be using it 24/7 for it to be "a little" worth it..:P Lol I would get a phone :P

Original Pebble, I think it is and I have one. Pebble steel, no, too much money but with your tax and shipping I wouldn't get either. 

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

I like the Pebble line but at that price, even I would be on the fence... I don't know what to tell you but just sleep on it and then make the decision in the morning.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

If you want/need a new phone definitely get the phone. As far as getting a smart watch, I would wait to see google's attempt in June.