Ram overclock & display

I am using Gskill Ripjaws 5 16 GB, 2 sticks, (1st old- 2400Mhz, 2nd New- 3200Mz). Both are 8 GB, so total 16 GB. As the slowest one is 2400Mhz, so both are running at that speed.

Now my question is, Can I overclock my old one to something like 2933 or 3200Mhz? Obviously 2nd stick of 3200Mhz does not need to be overclock.

You can try. Enable XMP and set it to a speed and see if it works. You can try adjusting voltages or lossening timings to see if it helps. 

14 minutes ago, Rumman said:

I am using Gskill Ripjaws 5 16 GB, 2 sticks, (1st old- 2400Mhz, 2nd New- 3200Mz). Both are 8 GB, so total 16 GB. As the slowest one is 2400Mhz, so both are running at that speed.

Now my question is, Can I overclock my old one to something like 2933 or 3200Mhz? Obviously 2nd stick of 3200Mhz does not need to be overclock.

Try enabling xmp and see what that gets you 

As for manual ocing it depends on your cpu

If you have a good imc you should be able to get it to atleast 2933 and then run both of them at that speed or 3200

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: