Would this ram work with my motherboard? (HELP)

I ordered the Asus Rog Strix B450-f and I wanted to know if the ram I’m buying is compatible with it. I’ve went to the Asus page to search up my motherboard I clicked on “compatible memory” but the model that I’m getting wasn’t there, but I’m confused cuz a YouTuber name Bitwit was pairing the same ram with the Rog strix b450-f, if you guys can clear this out that would be very appreciated.

Ram Model:B6D9D119-F44A-48EA-8DE0-3F8ED8872DD5.jpeg.2c067986f3a507cfac1695b598335e80.jpeg

It will work, theres so much ram on the market they cannot reasonably test every configuration.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

7 minutes ago, dobuybuildgo said:

Yes it will work, if you have a 1st Gen Ryzen you may not be entirely successful with 3600Mhz and may have to run it at a lower speed....like say 3200...but it should work just fine in any case.

I’m pairing it up with a 3700x