1650 super vs 1660 super vs 1660 ti for gaming and streaming

XxAjaystar9xX

Hi LTT Forum I was wondering which of the cards would be best for gaming and streaming? I want to stream games like OW,LoL,Vallorant, And Apex Legends while taking advantage of high refresh rate. I have 8gb ddr3 I5 4590 I am upgrading a dell optiplex 3020. Also if you feel like it maybe follow me on twitch at twitch.tv/Ajaystar9

4 minutes ago, XxAjaystar9xX said:

Hi LTT Forum I was wondering which of the cards would be best for gaming and streaming? I want to stream games like OW,LoL,Vallorant, And Apex Legends while taking advantage of high refresh rate. I have 8gb ddr3 I5 4590 I am upgrading a dell optiplex 3020. Also if you feel like it maybe follow me on twitch at twitch.tv/Ajaystar9

1660S is the best value

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

17 minutes ago, XxAjaystar9xX said:

Streaming wise, they're all the same.

FPS wise, go for the cheaper 1660 Super or Ti you can find, they provide similar performance.

FX6300 @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 | Hyper 212x | 3x 8GB + 1x 4GB @ 1600MHz | Gigabyte 2060 Super | Corsair CX650M | LG 43UK6520PSA
ASUS X550LN | i5 4210u | 12GB
Lenovo N23 Yoga