Gaming Build Plan

Budget (including currency): $700 US dollars

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games Minecraft,  And some others

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Here is what I have so far on the System Builder.

5 minutes ago, Enlight2k said:

Budget (including currency): $700 US dollars

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games Minecraft,  And some others

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Here is what I have so far on the System Builder.

No. Just no. I'm sorry but I'm tired right now and I don't have a $700 build on hand so I won't give you one but I can say with confidence that you should not buy a single part on that list. a higher-end motherboard for a ryzen 3? a higher-capacity fully modular psu for that? a 970 evo is pretty bad, especially for the price. You can get a much more powerful build if you optimize the parts better.

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

You could go with a non wifi mobo and a 500w psu, is minecraft only planned game to be played? You also could get away with another ssd

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

I would recommend something like this as a base instead.

It's a little over your budget, but you could swap the SSD for an HDD, etc. Maybe find a cheaper PSU.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

4 minutes ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

No. Just no. I'm sorry but I'm tired right now and I don't have a $700 build on hand so I won't give you one but I can say with confidence that you should not buy a single part on that list. 

Thank you for your assistance.  I have not been in the pc parts building since the Athlon Slot A to Socket transition.

1 minute ago, Enlight2k said:

Thank you for your assistance.  I have not been in the pc parts building since the Athlon Slot A to Socket transition.

Listen to @Statik He knows what he's doing

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

2 minutes ago, Enlight2k said:

The build @gloop posted for sure...

1 hour ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

Listen to @Statik He knows what he's doing

FarBogusAfricanwilddog-max-1mb.gif.e3df9b32720be3410ba418ac13aeae4e.gif

Gaming Build:

Peripherals:

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

16 minutes ago, gloop said:

Thanks for the parts list.  I am looking up all the items and checking Bios updates for compatibility.

1 hour ago, Enlight2k said:

You could, but that would put you over budget and have less storage. His option is nice because it gives you a boot drive for your OS and a couple games, then HDD for mass storage. If you're ok with spending extra money and are cool with only 1TB of storage then send it.

Gaming Build:

Peripherals:

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro