anything to worry about?

hello, just looking for some second opinions on an issue I've been choosing to ignore. I've had issues getting my ram to run stable at 3000 mhz in the past, it's stable now, and has been for a long time. i had to bump the voltage up to 1.395, not a crazy number. i have prime 95 tested it multiple times for hours to be sure that there isn't an issue, as i keep getting the 4 beep code at startup. when it has the beep code, it will run fine, but it does take a few extra seconds to post when this occurs. i have flashed the bios, as the notes mentioned it has improved ram stability, but that was months ago, and it still beeps. it isn't every startup, I'd say it does it 3-4 times a week. i know this error can be other things other than ram oc issues, but since it runs fine, i have ignored the beeps. the beeps are now starting to happen more often, so i am starting to pay attention again. my question's are, is this an issue i can continue ignoring? or is there something i should be investigating? and could my ram be on it's way out, even though it passes all stress tests? also worth noting, I'm replacing the cpu and mobo soon, so if ram has to be included, i wouldn't mine the excuse lol. thanks for any input.

specs:

h60 cooler

rog strix gtx 1070

asrock z270 extreme4

corsair vengeance lpx 3000mhz

evga bronze 80+ 500w

1tb 7200rpm

240gb ssd sata

970 evo plus 500gb m.2

Go to this thread and click the AMI Bios beep codes. 

25 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Go to this thread and click the AMI Bios beep codes. 

nice post! have to highlight to see, but great info. I'm leaning more towards a motherboard issue, as i haven't tried different ram, but i was able to test my ram in another pc awhile back, and no beeps.

28 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

nice post! have to highlight to see, but great info. I'm leaning more towards a motherboard issue, as i haven't tried different ram, but i was able to test my ram in another pc awhile back, and no beeps.

Very well could be a motherboard issue. But sounds like for the most part it posts and runs stable. Maybe just a fluke thing that happens occasionally?

And thanks for the heads up. I repaired the font coloring. I use the "night theme" so I had colored the letters white.... which happens to be the day time theme background color lol. Duh. 🤦‍♂️

Sounds to me like the motherboard is relearning the parameters of the memory.  It could be because it's running a little over voltage or it could just be because the MB is getting old.  Or it could be corrosion, as it has been around a while.  You can try taking out the memory and with a dry clean toothbrush cleaning off the contacts of both the memory and slots to see if that help. BUT if you're going to be upgrading soon anyway.....might not be worth the effort.

Consultant by day, terrible youtuber by night.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDDr_uxt6MSeUTsd8hmDOXw

3 hours ago, dobuybuildgo said:

Sounds to me like the motherboard is relearning the parameters of the memory.  It could be because it's running a little over voltage or it could just be because the MB is getting old.  Or it could be corrosion, as it has been around a while.  You can try taking out the memory and with a dry clean toothbrush cleaning off the contacts of both the memory and slots to see if that help. BUT if you're going to be upgrading soon anyway.....might not be worth the effort.

been a while since i cleaned it, might as well. thanks