Wtf is this ?

StonerNixon

Trying get an answer ASAP I’m literally in the middle of a build . Though this 8 pin , straight 8 pin , no 6+2 no 4+4 just straight 8 . I thought this 8 pin was graphics card . Apparently not it dosnt fit in . So I thought Ouhkay maybe it’s the 4+4 for the cpu power . And it’s different layout . So what the hell is this ? 

What are your specs? If it is a modular power supply, you are probably looking at the end that goes to the power supply.

take a picture. try and articulate a little better its kinda difficult to know what you are asking

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

It's an 8 pin 12v EPS connector. 

An 8 pin can split into a 4+4. Sometimes they are stuck together.

One on the left is a Corsair power supply . 650tx and it has 4+4 , but when compared the the one on the right , OCZ semi modular 600 wat . This one has an 8 pin just straight 8 pin . I swear it’s not + anything . This shits not stuck together in anyway . And it fits into the 4+4 slots but dosnt fit into a graphics card 6+2

1 minute ago, StonerNixon said:

One on the left is a Corsair power supply . 650tx and it has 4+4 , but when compared the the one on the right , OCZ semi modular 600 wat . This one has an 8 pin just straight 8 pin . I swear it’s not + anything . This shits not stuck together in anyway . And it fits into the 4+4 slots but dosnt fit into a graphics card 6+2

It's an 8 pin 12v EPS connector

1 minute ago, StonerNixon said:

That's an EPS connector, so it's for the CPU power. For whatever reason some Corsair PSUs don't follow the standard keys, which is why they look different. 

by the picture it looks like the shape of the pins in the plugs are different (the plastic housing that is). which would explain why they would not fit into a GPU.

@ShrimpBrime might be right.

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

1 minute ago, Acid Panda said:

by the picture it looks like the shape of the pins in the plugs are different (the plastic housing that is). which would explain why they would not fit into a GPU.

@ShrimpBrime might be right.

It's not labeled because it only fits proprietary socket configuration. The pin layout would fry your card. Definitely don't force that into a PCI-E slot lol. 

If I'm not mistaken, it fits the 2nd 8 pin CPU power on top end boards. Since I've never had a board with 2 8 pin connectors, I cannot actually confirm that personally. 

Both my Antec's have the same exact unlabeled connector. for 10 years they just dangle off the side of the bench :D