$600 setup

Budget (600): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Most AAA games

Other details

Everything except desk char headset 1080p 60 most games for $600 TOPS not a dollar more. Tax not included

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/QxZLXv

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($89.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: ASRock B450M-HDV R4.0 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($109.06 @ Amazon)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($45.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: ADATA SU655 120 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($22.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: XFX Radeon RX 570 4 GB RS XXX Video Card  ($129.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Rosewill FBM-X1 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($34.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Corsair CV 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ Amazon)
Monitor: Acer V246HQL Cbd 23.6" 1920x1080 60 Hz Monitor  ($103.47 @ Amazon)
Keyboard: AmazonBasics KU-0833 +MSU0939 Wired Standard Keyboard With Optical Mouse  ($14.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $606.46

This is the best I could find for that price, you have to make a lot of sacrifices for something so cheap, the first upgrade I would do is to add a 1TB HDD

What about 

I5 9400f ( microcenter) $100

Motherboard ( microcenter) $75

Redragon keyboard $38

Radeon rx 5500 xt 8GB (newegg) $170

Viewsonic 75 hz $84

M602 mouse $23

8GB ram $33

Power supply 500w $44

120gb ssd $23

Case $50

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

2 minutes ago, MartinKweh said:

What about what I put down

Just now, PiKiTiN_23 said:

what do you mean?

CURRENT PC SPECS    

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

2 minutes ago, PiKiTiN_23 said:

i5 9400f isnt that good. it has 2 less threads than 3100 and 3300x. modern games utilize aorund 8 or more threds, i5 9400f doesnt have 8 threads.

QUOTE ME  FOR ANSWER.

Main PC:

Spoiler

|Ryzen 7 3700x, OC to 4.2ghz @1.3V, 67C, or 4.4ghz @1.456V, 87C || Asus strix 5700 XT, +50 core, +50 memory, +50 power (not a great overclocker) || Asus Strix b550-A || G.skill trident Z Neo rgb 32gb 3600mhz cl16-19-19-19-39, oc to 3733mhz with the same timings || Cooler Master ml360 RGB AIO || Phanteks P500A Digital || Thermaltake ToughPower grand RGB750w 80+gold || Samsung 850 250gb and Adata SX 6000 Lite 500gb || Toshiba 5400rpm 1tb || Asus Rog Theta 7.1 || Asus Rog claymore || Asus Gladius 2 origin gaming mouse || Monitor 1 Asus 1080p 144hz || Monitor 2 AOC 1080p 75hz || 

Test Rig.

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 3400G || Gigabyte b450 S2H || Hyper X fury 2x4gb 2666mhz cl 16 ||Stock cooler || Antec NX100 || Silverstone essential 400w || Transgend SSD 220s 480gb ||

Just Sold

Spoiler

| i3 9100F || Msi Gaming X gtx 1050 TI || MSI Z390 A-Pro || Kingston 1x16gb 2400mhz cl17 || Stock cooler || Kolink Horizon RGB || Corsair CV 550w || Pny CS900 120gb ||

Tier lists for building a PC.

Motherboard tier list. Tier A for overclocking 5950x. Tier B for overclocking 5900x, Tier C for overclocking 5800X. Tier D for overclocking 5600X. Tier F for 4/6 core Cpus at stock. Tier E avoid.

(Also case airflow matter or if you are using Downcraft air cooler)

Spoiler

Gpu tier list. Rtx 3000 and RX 6000 not included since not so many reviews. Tier S for Water cooling. Tier A and B for overcloking. Tier C stock and Tier D avoid.

( You can overclock Tier C just fine, but it can get very loud, that is why it is not recommended for overclocking, same with tier D)

Spoiler

Psu tier List. Tier A for Rtx 3000, Vega and RX 6000. Tier B For anything else. Tier C cheap/IGPU. Tier D and E avoid.

(RTX 3000/ RX 6000 Might run just fine with higher wattage tier B unit, Rtx 3070 runs fine with tier B units)

Spoiler

Cpu cooler tier list. Tier 1&2 for power hungry Cpus with Overclock. Tier 3&4 for overclocking Ryzen 3,5,7 or lower power Intel Cpus. Tier 5 for overclocking low end Cpus or 4/6 core Ryzen. Tier 6&7 for stock. Tier 8&9 Ryzen stock cooler performance. Do not waste your money!

Spoiler

Storage tier List. Tier A for Moving files/  OS. Tier B for OS/Games. Tier C for games. Tier D budget Pcs. Tier E if on sale not the worst but not good.

(With a grain of salt, I use tier C for OS myself)

Spoiler

Case Tier List. Work In Progress. Most Phanteks airflow series cases already done!

Ask me anything :)

10 minutes ago, PiKiTiN_23 said:

What about 

Redragon keyboard $22

Viewsonic 75 hz $85

M602 mouse $17

8GB ram $33

Power supply 500w $44

120gb ssd $23

Case $35

$600

6 minutes ago, MartinKweh said:

what do you mean?

6 minutes ago, MartinKweh said:

what do you mean?

What about 

Redragon keyboard $22

Viewsonic 75 hz $85

M602 mouse $17

8GB ram $33

Power supply 500w $44

120gb ssd $23

Case $35

$600

5 minutes ago, PiKiTiN_23 said:

What about 

Redragon keyboard $22

Viewsonic 75 hz $85

M602 mouse $17

8GB ram $33

Power supply 500w $44

120gb ssd $23

Case $35

$600

the problem with that build is the ram, the storage and the dodgy power supply. additioinally, that storage wont be enough even for a single AAA game. like normally you can only use 100gb of 120gb for longevity reasons. and about 30-40gb of that will be occupied by windows and its bloatwares. only 60 gb will be left for you but that will also include the random stuff such as chrome, antivirus and stuff

additionally, the B450 means that you can upgrade to the future ryzen 4000 series which will be a good upgrade path . 

CURRENT PC SPECS    

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

1 minute ago, MartinKweh said:

the problem with that build is the ram, the storage and the dodgy power supply. additioinally, that storage wont be enough even for a single AAA game. like normally you can only use 100gb of 120gb for longevity reasons. and about 30-40gb of that will be occupied by windows and its bloatwares. only 60 gb will be left for you but that will also include the random stuff such as chrome, antivirus and stuff

So what should I change

1 minute ago, PiKiTiN_23 said:

So what should I change

Maybe 500gb hard drive for $22 dollars and is that all wrong

Maybe 500gb hard drive for $22 dollars and is that all wrong

Yup. and the PSU as well. idk what PSU you chose but that being at that price could not be good and might risk something like component failure or even worse, fire. Additionally, 16gb of ram is recommended as many of the AAA games consume more than 8gb of ram. and remember, windows 10 usually consume something like 2gb as dedicated for the system. 

personal experience, when playing Ghost Recon, my ram usage hovers between 10-11gb, 

CURRENT PC SPECS    

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

2 minutes ago, MartinKweh said:

Yup. and the PSU as well. idk what PSU you chose but that being at that price could not be good and might risk something like component failure or even worse, fire. Additionally, 16gb of ram is recommended as many of the AAA games consume more than 8gb of ram. and remember, windows 10 usually consume something like 2gb as dedicated for the system. 

personal experience, when playing Ghost Recon, my ram usage hovers between 10-11gb, 

Thinking of doing it later down the road and might use a different power supply and overclock the 3100 and call it a day also b450 thanks a lot dont know anything about motherboards so this looks great 16gb ram when I get few extra bucks still a minor so cant get a good paying job

Thinking of doing it later down the road and might use a different power supply and overclock the 3100 and call it a day also b450 thanks a lot dont know anything about motherboards so this looks great 16gb ram when I get few extra bucks still a minor so cant get a good paying job

thats good then. no need to rush considering many of the prices right now are pretty high due to the virus thing . anyways goodluck with the build :)

CURRENT PC SPECS    

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

Just now, MartinKweh said:

thats good then. no need to rush considering many of the prices right now are pretty high due to the virus thing . anyways goodluck with the build :)

Thanks appreciate it bro