I need help choosing a PSU

jmabe222

PSU are sold out practically everywhere and of course its the last component I need for my mini ITX build. I am looking for an SFX power supply and i have narrowed it down between the Fractal Design Ion SFX 650w and the SilverStone SST-SX700-G. I saw the Fractal Design PSU on the PSU tier list but I couldn't find the Silverstone. I like the Fractal one a lot but it wont be back in stock until June 10 possibly later, but the Silverstone is available now. I am using the H210 case so I could use a ATX PSU but i don't want to starve my GPU of Air. Has anyone ever used the Silver stone PSU? is it worth to get it or just wait for the fractal design? 

I wont pretend to be a PSU expert but I will point you 3 pinned threads in this section you can read that may help you.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

I actually added that one minutes ago, but it's not competitive against Ion+ (Seasonic Focus SGX)

Is it still a good PSU? is worth to just get it now instead of waiting a few weeks for the Fractal Ion+? I rarely overclock and I just do some light gaming and just want the ability to upgrade in the future with out worrying about not having enough wattage. I need about 550w right now with my 3700x and GTX 1080