GTA V CANNOT VERIFY HELP

Dimitrios Shizas

Hello, I have gta v on my main computer but I want to use it also on my testbench, I have the same account, I downloaded it but it throws me an error "Launch Failed

could not launch gta v. Please verify the installation"

error code is LS-0013, I verified the game many times, reinstalled it twice, pc specs are on the minimum system requirements but it runs at 60-70fps at lowest settings, idk, but I just need this installed, I am doing benchmarks etc on low end hardware and I cannot run it, I put the gtx 275 on my main system to see if that’s the problem, but it wasn’t, game is running smoothly at medium settings, so I put it back on my testbench, does anybody have the exact same problem? I have reinstalled windows and it doesn’t work, if anybody knows anything about how to fix it would be really helpful, thanks for reading

image.jpg

Epic Fail Store.... Try this.

1. Right-click the shortcut for the non-Epic Games launcher (i.e. Uplay, Rockstar GL), and then click Run as administrator.
  2. Right-click the Epic Games Launcher shortcut,  and then click on Run as administrator.
  3. Click Library in the Epic Games Launcher.
  4. Launch the game you want to play.

Thanks, it works, I just need to run epic games launcher together with Rockstar game launcher as administrator, thanks guys for the answers, I really appreciate that 

For the people that would have the same problem:

Right click on Rockstar Launcher's icon and click properties, then go to run as administrator and click apply,

Do the exact same thing on Epic Games Launcher and it will work