New build ? Will it all work?

Budget (including currency): $1170.00

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: gaming/photo editing maybe video editing

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I put a link to my parts list. I have keyboard and a mouse and mouse pad and steelseries arctic 7s. And I’ve  ought everything but a power supply (beacuase there all sold out right now) I want to play at 120fps and 1440p gaming. Would like to know if all parts are compatible.

Swapped a bunch of stuff around:

You don't need an AIO for a 3600 and a decent air cooler for half as much would crush a 120mm AIO

Swapped the board for guaranteed compatibility

Swapped drives around to save money

Upped the GPU a TON

Dropped the case down to something far more reasonable, same with the PSU

If you want to buy a Windows 10 Pro key look at ebay or on reddit first for cheap.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

3 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Swapped a bunch of stuff around:

You don't need an AIO for a 3600 and a decent air cooler for half as much would crush a 120mm AIO

Swapped the board for guaranteed compatibility

Swapped drives around to save money

Upped the GPU a TON

Dropped the case down to something far more reasonable, same with the PSU

If you want to buy a Windows 10 Pro key look at ebay or on reddit first for cheap.

Well I know my motherboard is compatible might have to do a bios update but that’s fine. Already bought everything. The we black m.2 I paid 86 bucks for so that I got a good deal on. Case I didn’t buy it was a gift so I’m fine keeping the case. And I know I don’t need an air but I’ve always wanted one. And power supply your right I’ll probably get a 650 or even a 550. 

8 minutes ago, Trystan75 said:

Well I know my motherboard is compatible might have to do a bios update but that’s fine. Already bought everything. The we black m.2 I paid 86 bucks for so that I got a good deal on. Case I didn’t buy it was a gift so I’m fine keeping the case. And I know I don’t need an air but I’ve always wanted one. And power supply your right I’ll probably get a 650 or even a 550. 

Well just know you're not going to get the best performance and possibly some added hum with the AIO. If you've got the case and stuff already then that's a good deal :)

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

2 hours ago, Lurick said:

Well just know you're not going to get the best performance and possibly some added hum with the AIO. If you've got the case and stuff already then that's a good deal :)

Yeah I got my ram my case my processor , motherboard , m.2 , aio for free as a gift. Just need to buy an upgraded graphics card. Cause I already own the 1050. And I can’t find a power supply to save my life that’s a decent price. But I just had a baby so the hum and noise isn’t really an issue right now 😂