Will adding an intake fan help?

like_23_ninjas

My current build only has 2 fans, 1 exhaust and 1 on the cpu heatsink. Despite this, my temps while gaming remain pretty cool at under 70 degrees. If I added another case fan as an intake, will it make much of a difference?

It shouldn't be that big of a difference in a full size atx case, and since your temps are ok I would just leave it since adding a fan also means adding noise

My life

4 minutes ago, like_23_ninjas said:

If I added another case fan as an intake, will it make much of a difference?

yes but it's a difference you might not notice, unless your CPU fan is working really hard to maintain that temperature.

What about GPU temps?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

What CPU and CPU cooler?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

it all depends on your GPU and CPU and heat measurement inside the case...you should measure the temps of CPU and GPU and report us,if those are too high,would need intake fan,preferably at least 140mm.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.