PC only boots when i change HD sata ports before turning it on.

Go to solution Solved by Voxx,

Thx for the quick reply. 

I just checked on BIOS, its not changing the boot device order, and its right. I did clear the cmos and reset the bios, changed memory slots to force memory retraining.

And now the pc is cycling on and off 4 times before POSTing in safe mode. After that, if i press F1, go to the bios and manually choose the boot driver, it boots fine with no problem.

So my PC, recently built, started showing some strange behavior. I've bought the pc without SSD, and then i added an ADATA SX6000 Lite NVME SSD 512gb as a boot drive. Everything went fine for about a month. Yesterday i restarted my PC and it didnt boot straight away, it went to "Reboot and select proper boot device". I've checked on bios and the SSD and HD showed up there. Tried a few things and could boot normally with the HD unplugged from the mobo. Turned the pc off, connected the HD back into the mobo and the pc started ok. Then i've restarted the pc again and the same thing happened. So i've changed the sata port that the HD is connected to the mobo and it started fine again. Now every time I turn the pc off i have to change the sata port that the HD is connected.
My question is, what could be causing the issue here?
PC Specs:
Ryzen 7 2700
Asus Prime B450M Gaming-BR
16gb TeamGroup T-Force Vulcan 3200mhz
PowerColor Radeon RX 590
HD Toshiba 1TB Sata III ( HDWD110XZSTA )
SSD ADATA XPG SX6000 Lite Asx6000lnp-512gt-c

PS. Sorry about my bad English and thanks for any help.

Check on the BIOS/UEFI If your port and boot device order is right,
Also check if they are getting reset after each reboot. If it is getting reset then you will have to find out why so,
may be CMOS or something else causing the order to change?

Thx for the quick reply. 

I just checked on BIOS, its not changing the boot device order, and its right. I did clear the cmos and reset the bios, changed memory slots to force memory retraining.

And now the pc is cycling on and off 4 times before POSTing in safe mode. After that, if i press F1, go to the bios and manually choose the boot driver, it boots fine with no problem.

Somehow it started to work after what i did. I have no idea how or why. haha