Upgrading with 900$

Kanda

Hi,

Budget : 900 CAD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  Mostly FPS gaming like Warzone and Battlefield V at ideally High graphics 1080p. However, I would like to be able to run most games at decent frame rate / graphics 😇

Other details :

This is what I have ( + a ASUS ROG STRIX 650W PSU coming today)

image.png.4689dd2acd8f88b4fd29b3b82211a512.png

I have all the peripherals I need but I would also like a new case with a see through glass

This should do nicely. Added an SSD because you shouldn't use only an HDD as a boot drive.

You could save $30 to bring it under budget with a 1660

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Maybe get the new Ryzen 3 3300X with a cheap board and a 1660 super if u can manage that and dont spent extra on a stupid 100+ case just cause it has a glass window it aint gonne make your system run faster and ur already on a tight budget 

25 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

This should do nicely. Added an SSD because you shouldn't use only an HDD as a boot drive.

You could save $30 to bring it under budget with a 1660

Thank you !

I will be able to build the first one since I already bought the ASUS ROG Strix 650W.