X58 Xeon 5675 x2 vs Xeon E-5 1650

Greetings!!!

i am looking forward to build a budget 3d modelling Pc using softwares such as 3ds max, Blender, Vray and bit of animation as well....

My options available in area are hp z600 with Dual xeon x5675 (12 core 24 threads) and possibly a Rx570 4gb. Else i have an option for hp z440 with xeon e5 1650 or a similar 6 core cpu and rx 570 as these are costing me about the same in my budget..

I have been told that x58 platform lacks Avx support hence its limitations but still confused as i need my render times to be reasonable...

Looking forward for you opinions thanks 😊 

Or you get a ryzen 2600 which is better than everything listed here and call it a day.

Ryzen motherboards in my area are relatively hard to find so Amd is not being an option for me despite its much better performance to price ratio 
Thanks

19 minutes ago, Warlock4590 said:

Ryzen motherboards in my area are relatively hard to find so Amd is not being an option for me despite its much better performance to price ratio 
Thanks

Even if they are hard to find there still are a couple it seems according to you so go for that as well either option you listed is old old