Is there hope to get more cases with 200mm fan support?

F.E.A.R.

Two days ago GN reviewed the Thermaltake Level 20 RS Mesh. I got excited that there's a new case that supports 200mm fans, however the case is OK aesthetically from the outside. From the inside Tech Jesus said that the design is that of old and what chokes the PC is the double layer of Mesh in front and has a side radiator support (from the side where you put the cables where you don't see them, and you don't want to mount your radiator there). Seriously I don't understand how can manufactures fail to design a really good PC case with 200mm support fans, I mean how do they even fail to design a case that has to have GOOD airflow? It's like Cooler Master are the only ones that got it right after GN roasted them with the original H500P. The H500, H500P, H500M, for me personally are the best cases for airflow with 200mm fan support. The H500M being my favorite. As a guy who wants his system to run cool and quiet, I really like to slap 200mm fans on both front and top for big air intake and exhaust while also running quiet. But the problem with 200mm fans they're not all the same. So you can't slap Noctua fans (the way I want) on the CM H500 series. I'm curious is to how would a modified H500M with two 200mm Noctua at the front intake, two 200mm at the top exhaust and one 140mm exhaust and a NH-DS15 for CPU cooling, would perform.

Thoughts?

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716