Can't Install Driver

Hello, I've been stuck for 3 days and I have no idea what to do. This thing is starting to give me a headache. I am trying to get internet through my Ethernet port on my Mobo as I don't have a WiFi adapter. For the life of me I can't figure out how to install this last driver. I have installed every driver on my mobos support download page expect for Intel Lan driver ver24.0_PV. I keep getting the same error, No Intel(R) Adapters are present in this computer. 

Specs Amd Ryzen 3 3600

Rtx 2070 super

ASRock Phantom Gaming 4s x570

15900263884767703322205610965195.jpg

Probably the wrong driver. Why do you need a driver at all, Intel ethernet drivers are present in windows since XP. Once you are online you can always install the full drivers with the net utilities later.

9 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Probably the wrong driver. Why do you need a driver at all, Intel ethernet drivers are present in windows since XP. Once you are online you can always install the full drivers with the net utilities later.

Mobo is Phantom Gaming 4s x570. I assumed I'd go online as soon as I plugged in the Ethernet. Only fix I could find online were to update/install my mobos drivers

7 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Right, if windows has no driver out of the box, you need an Intel I211-AT driver.

Here is the link to the official driver:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25016/Intel-Network-Adapter-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=64404

This gives me the same error. No Intel Adapters are present in this computer

18 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Go into bios and see if the port is disabled. 

My apologies I'm not sure what I should be looking for exactly but I think I'm in the right spot. 

15900294948776469579912459435622.jpg

Not really sure what I'm looking for in bios. Been reading the user manual but nothing is standing out much. I've enabled PCIE Devices power on and Boot from onboard Lan but still no effect. This is so frustrating, what's it going to take for it to connect to the internet. I know my Ethernet is good, my laptop connects through it no problem

3 hours ago, Kyle Faupel said:

Not really sure what I'm looking for in bios. Been reading the user manual but nothing is standing out much. I've enabled PCIE Devices power on and Boot from onboard Lan but still no effect. This is so frustrating, what's it going to take for it to connect to the internet. I know my Ethernet is good, my laptop connects through it no problem

Sorry for the late response, had to do some work. Make sure your onboard wifi is disabled. It seems to interfere with ethernet according to a post on reddit. Hope this helps

16 hours ago, Applefreak said:

Sorry for the late response, had to do some work. Make sure your onboard wifi is disabled. It seems to interfere with ethernet according to a post on reddit. Hope this helps

No worries. I have disabled Wan Radio but am getting the same error. I'm starting to think that maybe it's just a bad mobo?