Is this damaged pcie slot still useable?

So A while back my RTX 2070 got stuck in my Asus b450 mobo i managed to get it out but the pcie slot got scraped i have no idea how this happened im selling the mobo with the understanding that the top pcie is no good but i also just found out the bottom pcie 16x slot actually runs at pcie 2.0 4x threw the chipset not 3.0 8x so now i bought an r5 240 gpu for to test the top slot to see if it works if it works u think there is any long term risk to the buyer or should i just throw the mobo away attached a photo of the part that got scraped 

F4712790-864C-4C4F-9F28-E978F958EDDE.png

A lot of bent pins, not sure that slot will work tbh. If it works, it works but it's not exactly ideal

P.S. this is why you're always unlatch the slot before pulling on the card

6 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

P.S. this is why you're always unlatch the slot before pulling on the card

I did it seems to not be a very good design unlatched it far as it could go even disassembled the entire pc to make sure it was all the way off

1 hour ago, Dreamer758 said:

I did it seems to not be a very good design unlatched it far as it could go even disassembled the entire pc to make sure it was all the way off

The latch has an audible click when it's fully unlatched from what I remember.

2 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

i know it was weird i was pressing it all the way until it was pushing against the mobo no click 

2 hours ago, 5x5 said:

Not always, as there are some designs that need the latch to be pulled in a direction perpendicular to the slot, sometimes downwards (in relation to what we consider a standard upright atx motherboar position) which is hard to do on a long 2x+ slot gpu if you are fat-fingered. Sometimes the latch is designed to push the gpu up a little when unlatched (similar to most ram latches) and sometimes not.