GPU usage high, causing low frames while streaming

UnceasingBridge

So i recently started streaming, I have a Geforce RTX 2070 SUPER. I am using the render resolution in call of duty at 100. Sometimes its fine other times my GPU is at 100%. i switched the RR to 75 which put my frames back up to 130-140. If i were to add another same card, would I be able to run at 100 RR or more? I'm playing off at Dell 27" 144hz 1ms monitor. 

13 minutes ago, UnceasingBridge said:

call of duty

You're not saying which CoD you are referring to. There are a whole bunch of them, you know. That said, the likelihood is that it doesn't support SLI and as such adding another GPU would do jack shit.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

24 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

You're not saying which CoD you are referring to. There are a whole bunch of them, you know. That said, the likelihood is that it doesn't support SLI and as such adding another GPU would do jack shit.

MODERN WARFARE the most newest recent one

2 minutes ago, UnceasingBridge said:

MODERN WARFARE the most newest recent one

A quick Google says that it doesn't support SLI.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

23 hours ago, WereCatf said:

A quick Google says that it doesn't support SLI.

well would getting a better graphics card make that issue cease? 

Not sure what the issue is with the gpu at 100. That’s where it should be. 
card isn’t that great for 1440 as it is. 
Seems pointless to turn the render down and still play on a 1440 monitor. 
A better card will increase frames. Tweaking a few settings aside from rr as well. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

1 hour ago, UnceasingBridge said:

well would getting a better graphics card make that issue cease? 

Probably, but so would just tweaking the graphics-settings in your game. At least I would first begin with fiddling with the settings and seeing how much tuning it requires to get to 100% render-resolution -- it could be that you only need to drop a few settings down to get there, therefore not really affecting visual-quality much, and as such a new GPU might be pointless.