Security Camera Software

Hey guys,

So I was looking for some software for some security camera footage. My dad owns a small shop with 4/5 cameras and when he went looking for software for them he was told hed need a new computer and not a cheap one. 2 years down the line the system just isnt recording and nobody can even access the footage. He was told he needed a PC upgrade which would cost another €1000. 

I know nothing about security camera footage software or system requirements. The main thing for the software is for it to wipe after a month of being there to clear up storage and for the footage to easily accessible. If anyone knows any software for this id be so grateful and ill be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thanks guys,

Kevin 

I don't know much about security cameras, but maybe this DIY Security Camera video could have something useful for you:

1 hour ago, GooseyCheeks said:

I don't know much about security cameras, but maybe this DIY Security Camera video could have something useful for you:

Hey thank you so much for the reply and this might be something for home security i might try. But we already have all the cameras which are pretty good ones set up and wired. Just the software for recording motion, easily accessible and deletes after a period of time