Is the gtx 1060 6gb still worth it in 2020?

Go to solution Solved by Tech_Enthusiast123,

That is up to you

I just said if u own one you should not hurry:)

Yes, to be honest, the Nvidia gtx 1060 6gb is still capable of 1080p gaming at 60 fps or even more depending on the game and the settings. You can still play triple-A titles using that GPU. It is not worth buying a new one, but if you already own a 1060 there is no hurry to upgrade.

Here you can find some quick benchmarks of the GPU

video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kff6y2cHJnE

performance on paper:https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Nvidia-GTX-1060-6GB/Rating/3639

I hope you guys have got an idea about the 1060 graphics card in 2020.
Thanks for reading...

Here is how it looks like ...NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-1060-Founders-Edition.thumb.jpg.120bc54bf259c1fc5fb5103edc48a71c.jpg

2 minutes ago, Tech_Enthusiast123 said:

Let me know what are your thoughts:)

i would get it used but a used 1070 cuz that has 8gb of vram

Any Help is appricated! Please correct me if I´m wrong!

Sorry for grammer/spelling mistakes, but english is not my native language (it´s german in case you were curious) *expand to see builds*

Primary PC: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | GPU: Crossfire Radeon 6870 + 6850 | RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 2X16 = 32GB @ 3600MHZ DDR4 | MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F | COOLER: COOLER MASTER ML360R | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB | PSU: GIGABYTE P850GM 80+ GOLD | SDD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB |

Everything thats not colourful I haven't bought yet.

Secondary PC(Currently not operational): CPU:  INTEL Q8200S @ 2.33Ghz | GPU: GTX 750 ti / 760 | RAM: 4X2 = 8GB @ 800MHZ DDR2 OCZ Platinum | MOBO: ASUS P5E-VM SE | COOLER: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 280* | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB* | PSU: CORSAIR RM850 2019 80+ GOLD* | SSD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB* 

Everything marked with * is what I bought for the Primary PC and I'm just using it until I get all the parts.

“Still worth it in 2020”. 

Worth what?

Original list price?  Hell no.  To keep in a computer? It’s better than any apu or iGPU currently.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.