Windows 8 Login Screen

hypergod

Hi every one and thanks for your time. Is there a way I can remove the login/password screen on windows 8 so I don't have to type it in every time I start my computer up.

Windows key + R    -    netplwiz    -    un-check users must enter password at login

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Is there any way to change the user name altogether and the email?

Windows key + c    -    Settings    -    Change PC Settings    -    Users

That will get you into the settings for it. You can have a Microsoft account, for if you get a new computer or reinstall and you will have the same settings for the most part, or a local account. Then you can change the password, or the display name on the microsoft website when you click "more account settings online"

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Don't think so. If you have a cd-key it can be used on more than one computer but only 1 active at a time. If you just have a disk with no cd-key than it is linked to your computer and can only be used on that system.