Micro ATX Case Recommendations?

Fatty 227

For work I'm building a mobile Broadcasting PC. Or rather transplanting into a more mobile case.

I need some suggestions on cases that fit the bill.

Here are the things I'm looking for:

1. I'd like to keep things relatively compact by using a micro ATX form factor.
  2. The GPU needs to be vertically mounted - my 1080ti has a 2.5 slot cooler that covers EVERY PCI slot on the board. I also need to have a video capture card in there so the GPU needs to be out of the way.

The Lian-Li PC-012 looks ideal for what I'm looking for but it seems to be hard to find by/way expensive. Any ideas for alternatives?

Thanks in advance

--------EDIT-------

scratch the PC-o12 thing.. it appears to be bigger than I originally thought

“Broadcasting” pc isn’t a thing.  WiFi is low power unlicensed packet radio so all PCs are “broadcasting” pcs. 

as for microATX it’s basically the same as itx in that there is generally one usable slot.  Sure it’s got 3 instead of one, but video cards these days are multislot affairs though. Didn’t used to be that way.  Once upon a time video cards were usually single slot.  Still are of you don’t include the cooler.  A sideways mounted video card often takes up more space rather than less.   The only way for a vertical mount to take less space is if the system is unusually thick, and you want portable.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Ha ha. Well I say broadcasting in the sense having a camera capture card and doing multi camera live streams on YouTube.

I know a lot of compact itx cases have vertical slots, so I'd love to find the same kind of thing in an mATX form factor without having to go for a full mid tower. That being said vertical mounting the GPU is less for space saving Ava more just to get it out of the way of the other slots.

Basically I say mobile with massive air quotes. I know it's not going to be like a tiny grab and go.. I just want to get rid of the massive amounts of wasted space with a mid tower