GPU clock problem

Pepperonis

Update: 

So I just finished the repaste. Things seem to be the same though. I do have one speculation on what might be the problem though. In one of my exhausts for the laptop, there seems to be a broken piece. Not sure if this is the problem though as before it was still broken and was fine. 

Update: 

So thank you guys so damn much for the help. So far anything ive done has not fixed anything but things did get better. I am now trying to send my device to dell to see if they can see what the problems. Hopefully theyll get things done. The situation of mine though is not over and Ill still keep you guys up to date. Thanks again!

On 5/16/2020 at 11:38 AM, Pepperonis said:

Update: 

So thank you guys so damn much for the help. So far anything ive done has not fixed anything but things did get better. I am now trying to send my device to dell to see if they can see what the problems. Hopefully theyll get things done. The situation of mine though is not over and Ill still keep you guys up to date. Thanks again!

Good luck!

If you find any grammar or spelling errors please fill out entry permit A38, thanks.

Greetings from germany

Profilepicture by Chibiterasu-chan

Hey guys. So not sure if anyone still cares about my situation, but if anyone sees this I think I found my problem. So on the day of my repaste, I also wanted to replace the thermal pads. The thermal pads in my laptop at the time before any of them were replaced seemed to be of a thickness of 0.5mm or 1mm. I used 1.5mm though and I realized finally after so long, that it probably is what is causing the problem to my gpu. I never really thought about this but I am pretty sure this the problem to my issue. If it isnt, Im still screwed :/ :).

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! This is probably my last post on this chat. Just wanted to say all  things is fixed. Turns out it was my gpu overheating due to the thermal pads being too thick. This caused non-contact between the heatsink and gpu. After using 1mm instead of 1.5mm thick pads, everything was fine. Also Im no longer using liquid metal on any of the cpu or gpu. I use Artic Silver 5 thermal paste and its great. This is only for anyone else out there having problems. Cheers guys!