Looking for a gaming laptop $3000 USD

My i7 quad core Toshiba Satellite laptop from 2013 is starting to have issues with random shut offs and easily overheats even after being cleaned and kept on a chill pad so I'm in the market to try to get a new laptop. With my PS4 also having bite the dust as well not long ago I'm hoping to find something that can tend to both gaming and content creation like running Photoshop with huge document sizes, video editing, and dabble in some 3D model rendering. I was debating on getting a pre-built or attempting to build a desktop earlier but having something portable would still be much more preferable for me after some consideration. I have a a little lead way with my budget but trying to stay under $3000 if possible but same time would like at least a system that's going to last me a while. I play mostly single player games so I'm not really demanding extreme frame rates but I would like to be able to play recent games that have come out now at decent 1080p or above graphics. I've been looking at things from Origin like the EON15-X AMD ( Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core)) and New EVO17-S (Intel Core i7 10875H 8-Core) but wondered if anyone knew of any other options I should consider. 

Budget: Around $3000 preferably 
For: Photo editing (large PS files), Video editing, 3D Rendering, & gaming. 
CPU: 8 Cores or more. Preferably AMD Ryzen 9 since they seem to offer more cores but would settle for Intel long as its 9th or 10th gen i7 or i9.
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 or better. I would like the GPU to have at least 8 GB of VRam. NVIDIA or AMD is fine. 
Ram: A Minimal of 32 GB but no lesser. Prefer something up-gradable to 64 GB. 
Storage: SSD or better. Would like to be able to have at least 1 or more TB  
Display: 1920x1080 with 144 Hz or more. Nothing below a 15" but a 17.3" would be nice but I do have a ASUS VX248H 24" 1920x1080 (HDMI DVI VGA ) I can use.
Ports: Long as it has HDMI or a means to use a dongle to hook up my Wacom Cintiq that uses an HDMI and USB 2 port. Also would prefer something with an Ethernet port as well. 
Weight / Size: A big chunky heavy laptop is just fine long as it can get the job done and stay moderately cool.